FILCOTEN by is a trench drain system that captures and conveys stormwater on commercial and residential sites. The FILCOTEN channel sections are made from an industry leading high-performance fiber-reinforced concrete which is stronger, lighter, and more durable than the competition. This innovative material is 100% recyclable, contains 0% harmful substances, is non-flammable, and cannot be damaged due to temperature changes or UV exposure. The high density of fiber in this concrete allows FILCOTEN to withstand impacts and support heavy loads, making it ideal for any application.
FILCOTEN can be used on a variety of sites, including but not limited to:
- Commercial developments
- Industrial complexes
- Parking lots
- Residential projects
FILCOTEN® Pro 200
For residential and commercial spaces
- 8”/200mm wide channel body
- Grates offer additional 4-point bolting for secure anchoring
- Accepts 8” pipe
NDS offers a full line of FILCOTEN products to complete any project. The FILCOTEN Tec V 100 Channel line comes in both pre-sloped and neutral sections that can be used with any FILCOTEN 100 series grate or accessory. NDS also offers FILCOTEN Pro V 200 and Pro V 300 for projects that require more water to be managed.
- Lower component weight thanks to innovative production technology, thus lower transportation costs and quicker installation
- Conserves resources and sustainable in material and production
- More environmentally friendly due to the use of purely mineral raw materials – fully recycleable
- High compressive and bending tensile strength due to innovative fibre-reinforced composite
- Highly improved impact strength for safe handling and installation
- Smooth internal surfaces of the body of the channel guarantee the best flow properties
- Rough external surfaces of the channel wall ensure a good connection with the encasing concrete
- Recesses on the outside of the channel guarantee secure holding in the concrete foundation
- Composed of high-performance fiber-reinforced concrete
- Impact-resistant–20 times stronger than the competition
- Environmentally friendly design qualifies for LEED credits
- Vertical outlet possibility on every channel offers versatility
- Galvanized steel rails for secure grate locking
- Temperature, frost, and UV resistant for a longer product life
- Resin-free construction is rated A-1, non-combustible
- Suitable for commercial and residential applications
Smart materials and ingenuity set Swiftdrain trench drains system apart from the competition. It features the stability of a traditional concrete channel along with the many benefits of fiber-reinforced concrete like superior strength, durability, and environmental-friendliness. Designed for handling a high load capacity, Swiftdrain is a smart choice for industrial settings like parking lots, garages, and factories. Thanks to its sleek style and wheel chair, heel-friendly and plastic grate options, Swiftdrain also works well for pedestrian and residential applications.
Swiftdrain includes a range of accessories, multiple grate variations, and both neutral and sloped channels. All channels have a vertical outlet possibility for versatile installation and feature a smooth inner surface to achieve the best flow and a self-cleaning effect.
Durable and Element-Resistant
Whether you need roadside drainage or drain channels in your plant floor, you can count on the System. Its fiber-reinforced concrete construction offers superior impact resistance that’s twenty times stronger than the competition. Plus, it’s durably built to withstand the elements, including fire. Resistant to temperature, frost, and UV rays, this system has less contraction and expansion for a longer product life. It’s also more crack- and break-resistant than traditional concrete systems, allowing for easier transport and installation.
Environmentally Friendly Design
Made from reinforced-fiber concrete or polymer concrete, this system is a sustainable, 100% recyclable way to meet your drainage needs. It’s free from VOCS or heavy metal residue that could leach into the ground surrounding the system. For this reason, it qualifies for LEED credits. A sealant groove on each channel end also creates a waterproof connection, ensuring all drained liquids stay contained.
The Swiftdrain system’s intelligent design ensures a stable and secure installation. All channels have specially engineered anchoring ribs that create better adhesion with the surrounding concrete for maximum stability. For a secure channel-grate connection, the channels have an integral galvanized steel rail that securely holds the grates in place via a secure fix-connection self-locking system. Anti-sliding lugs on the grate further secure the grate-channel connection and prevent longitudinal shifting. Optional accessories include anti-vandal locking devices to ensure only authorized personal remove the grates.
Variety of Grate Options
With the Swiftdrain trench drain series, you have choices. Choose from seven different grate variations, including wheel chair and heel-friendly options. Made from galvanized steel, ductile iron, or plastic, the grates range in their load bearing rating from class A to class E. For high load capacity applications, go with the slotted ductile iron grates. They have a class E rating, making them suitable for high-speed traffic and hard-wheeled forklift traffic. Opt for the black honeycomb plastic grates to handle pedestrian traffic and add curb appeal.
Filcoten 200 concrete ashphalt installation
Filcoten 200 concrete pavement installation
Filcoten 200 galvanized steel grating
Filcoten 200 galvanized mes grating
Filcoten 200 ductile iron grating
Filcoten 200 cast iron grating
Filcoten 200 channel specs
Filcoten 200 catalog cut out
Filcoten 200 catch basin
Filcoten Parent Accessories
Filcoten Parent Catalog
Filcoten Parent Grate Options
Filcoten Parent Installation Guide
Filcoten Parent Sell Sheet
Filcoten Parent Specifications