Pro Series 12 inch Channel Drains
12 inch channel drains by NDS are part of the Pro Series class of systems. This channel drain is made out of lightweight HDPE material. The system has interlocking joints, so connections are made quickly and easily. The modular design offers flexibility as each 20″ section of channel can be snapped together for longer runs or divided down to lengths as short as 4″ for smaller, interlocking sections.
Lightweight parts connect easily to sewer and drain pipe and fittings or SCH 40 pipe and fittings, and side and bottom outlets can be connected anywhere along the channel run.
12 inch channel drains quick facts:
- Create a channel as long as you need, or reduce to lengths as short as 4″ for smaller, interlocking sections.
- End cap/knock-out end and outlet fitting simplifies assembly and installation.
- Flexible and easy: side and bottom outlets can be inserted at any location along the channel run.
- Available in four widths: 3″, 5″, 8″ and 12″
- Available in two depths: deep for heavy flows, shallow for slabs or where little fall depth is available.
- Modular design comes in 1/2 meter (19 11/16″) and 1 meter (39 3/8″) pieces with interlocking end joints
- Joints eliminate couplings and are specially designed to withstand concrete expansion and contraction.
- 12 inch channel drains are a perfect size for most residential and commercial applications
12 inch channel drains offer great load bearing, open surface area and aesthetic properties.
NDS 12″ Pro Series Channel Deep Profile End Cap 4″ S&D SPT Knock£78.34 Add to cart
NDS 12″ Pro Series Channel Deep Profile End Cap 4″ S&D SPT Knock£76.05 Add to cart
NDS 12″ Pro Series Channel Grate Security Cap, Gray£7.38 Add to cart
NDS 12-Inch Light Traffic Channel Grate, Gray£155.26 Add to cart
NDS 12-Inch Shallow Profile Channel Drain£156.34 Add to cart
NDS 12-Inch Shallow Profile End Cap / End Outlet£58.05 Add to cart
NDS 12-Inch Deep Profile Channel Drain£221.43 Add to cart
NDS Stainless Steel Screws, 40 Pk£4.63 Add to cart